Here we go:
- 75% of Students involved in Small Group discipleship.
- Students starting Bible Studies in their schools.
- Non-believing students feeling welcomed and sitting under gospel teaching.
- Students engaging with the Word, in worship, and evangelism.
- Volunteers serving out of passion rather than duty.
- Nobody dying on a Sunday or Wednesday (via my Administrative Pastor).
- Parents backing the vision of the Student Ministry.
- Seeing students know, love, and worship God through a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ. (Our Mission Statement)
Previous Series Posts:
What do you consider a win in youth ministry? Comment below to add to the list!
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://www.theyouthministryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/59450_866023105758_16716971_46645220_3799405_n.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]David Hanson is a Texas native, born and raised in Amarillo. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University and received his Master of Divinity from Baylor’s Truett Seminary. He and his wife Ashley recently started the journey of parenthood with their daughter Ava. David has been working in youth ministry for over six years and has a desire to see students know, love, and worship Jesus. David is passionate about Red Raider Football, and beating everyone in table tennis (ping pong).[/author_info] [/author]