I recently came across this video after my worship guy recommended it to me. I don’t know the back story of the author (Bob Sorge), but I do know this video makes some great points. Would love to hear your thoughts!
1. “Worship has now become an industry.”
2. “Jesus is not an entrepreneur building a business, He is a bridegroom who is after a bride and He is so jealous for her.”
3. “The last thing you want to do is approach ministry like a business. It’s not business. It’s personal.”
4. “It is possible to preach Jesus and proclaim myself.”
5. “After I have finished serving the Bride, is she talking about me or Him?
1. Do we approach Youth Ministry as an industry?
2. Have we made it a “business?” Is that wrong?
3. Where do we draw the line between business and ministry?
I want to hear from you! Comment below!
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://www.theyouthministryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Photo-on-2-20-13-at-4.14-PM.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]Texas native, Texas Tech Red Raider, M.Div. at Truett Seminary, husband to Ashley, father to Ava, Student Pastor at LifePoint Church in Plano, Tx, table tennis (ping-pong) extraordinaire, addicted to coffee. For anything else…you’ll just have to ask, Email David.[/author_info] [/author]