On Session 4 of The Youth Ministry Blog Podcast, we welcome Josh Evans of Union Grove Baptist Church who discusses the ups and downs he has seen in his Student Leadership Team. In addition, he discusses interesting ways he is reaching the schools in his area.
– Use your Student Leadership Team to develop students who you want other students to follow.
– Where there is no leadership, there is no direction.
– We must call leadership OUT of students, not just expect them to stand up and lead.
– Inviting students into our homes is a great way to break down barriers and build trust.
– You won’t know about the needs of a school until you ask them!
Way too much to summarize in a few lines, click Play below!
Also, go to iTunes and give us a rating and review. We want to hear from YOU! (You can give us a ranking & review from the iTunes application. GO HERE then click “View in iTunes,” then “Ratings & Reviews.” We appreciate your feedback!