In episode 005 of Youth Ministry TV we discuss the steps to discipling students, when to stop discipling a student, how to handle parents, and how to set expectations.
Steps to Discipling Students:
1. Decide why you will be meeting.
2. Set a duration to meet.
3. Set expectations and goals together.
4. Over communicate with participants and parents.
Tips to Discipling Students:
1. Unify your Discipleship process.
2. Set start & end dates.
3. Call certain students into discipleship.
4. Leave time for at risk students who need your time.
5. Set a limit on the number students you commit to.
6. Don’t be afraid to stop meeting with students who don’t follow through.
Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed and I would love to get your thoughts! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and leave us a comment. Finally, discipleship is a difficult process. Help your fellow #youthmin folks out be sharing this on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons below!